Stephanie Jennings

Photography by Stephanie

www.StephanieJennings.com

Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

For an appointment, please call:

405-221-2834 or 405-257-2834

Located at:

12480 NS 3660, Wewoka, OK 74884

Monday, December 15, 2008

I think I am back in Kansas, Toto

I thought I was in Oklahoma....but it feels like Kansas outside. I mean, the wind is blowing like crazy and it's like 5 degrees. I am not a fan of winter. Neither are my children. I guess we need to move to a warmer climate. The problem with that is my husband ENJOYS the winter weather aka...hunting season. But - the good news is that I have now learned how to build a fire in the fireplace and because of that, Natalie and I are snuggled up and warm. She is my little snugglebug.

I have been so busy since September with photos, that now I am actually able to breathe. That's how it is for me though. It's either feast or famine. Now that most people have their family portraits and Christmas cards made I will have plenty of downtime until March when senior pics start again. I hope to get some clutter cleaned out and possibly new furniture (please, Santa!!!). My house looks like a tornado hit it since I have been working, so now is the time to get organized (I hope).

Natalie turned 2 in November (the 5th) and I am in shock how fast time has flown. She is really growing up. She knows all her colors, 11 letters of the alphabet, and all her body parts. She is learning 3 syllable words and right now her favorites are "toilet paper, paper towel, and elephant". She likes to yell "toilet paper" through Wal-Mart when we get on that aisle. Then she yells "bobo, pee pee, toilet paper" and gets louder and louder. She is quite a little drama queen.

Lauren is ready to get started in the ultrasound program she starts in August. She is tired of high school. Weren't we all?! I am so glad she is focused and has a goal. It's going to be hard to see her move to Tulsa, but Natalie and I know the way well and we'll just have to visit often.

Well, the mailman is here and the dogs are chasing him, so I gotta go! XOXO -Steph

No comments: